Wednesday, April 30, 2008

seEkin attENTION again..

hey HEY!!!
anybody there????
i'm here, it's me SHIAU THUNG!!

.. going crazy, AGAIN. argh hate myself, why do i always like so much attention? greedy me.

everyday have to stay till 4.30 aa.. tomoro's labour day, guess wat, we got CHOIR PRACTIce! at 8 O CLOCK FOR UR INFORMATION! AND YES, I AM SHOUTING HERE!

wanna pei mama and baba yum cha also cannot.. eiyer, better dun complain so much, later the school print it out and hand it to my choir teacher then jiu cham lo..
haha, i love banging the drum lately, after i learnt how to play it, i enjoyed it! thanks my frens.. who've helped me so much!

7 voice(s) ^^:

Steve W. said...

Hey hey..

I like ur personal statement "i might look gloomy but i'm actually smiling inside" that's so positive.. Keep it!

Well wait until the thing is over, u'll get to yumcha all u want rite? The drums are a gd way to destress, or to vent out, but make sure u don't go all out to tear the drum skin apart haha..

thung said...

hahaa thanks for that compliment!!

haih ya.. din get to see u a at skype cause of the drum practice.. ya.. i'll wait until all the things are overr.,. zhi hao zhe yang lo.. :P

.-*-.HW09.-*-. said...

aiyo~ not greedy la.. lol.. well.. is liddat de.. but dun worry.. still got other times can go yamcha also right? hehe.. erm.. hw come always got choir practice? stil got competition huh? jia you oo..^^

在天堂中 said...

Wow Shiau Thung. You need attention? I think everyone wants it, somehow, thirst of it. Humans are meant to be cared. Anyway, you got my attention. Jia you friend :D

emilio said...

aha! i agree wif ur bro! the piece of 'i might look gloomy but i'm actually smiling inside'! good piece indeed..

i've not been leaving u comments for quite somewhile. exams!! coming!! arrrgghh.. urs too around the corner yea?

thung said...

haha wen, cause got competition ma.. state level de. haihyo.. hope so lo.. thanks aar!

haha yup i got urs. i really wanna noe who u are le.. tell me la fren...

haha, thanks for the compliment again hehe! yup.. it's been long..
examss ARRRRRR!!! u got too? then mz jia you aa!

在天堂中 said...

Shall my identity be unrevealed. I may look gloomy, but I'm actually smiling inside. ^^