Friday, September 5, 2008

eyes open

so long din update lo, kelian, my blog is currently a 'desert', soo lifeless.

well, who the hell cares? life's getting rather lazy.. losing incentive to do my daily chores. i can describe my life as 发霉。form 4's life is not as interesting as b4.. many things changed (HUGE CHANGES)

holidays, independent day, tests'... over.

Show me that my heart can still touch still breathe,
From the inside.

4 voice(s) ^^:

在天堂中 said...

You can always do well for your ownself. :) one who grumbles can never succeeds.

thung said...

i suppose the last sentence is referring to me?
ya, i admit it.

Steve W. said...

Why do you sound so melancholic?

Of course u can still touch and breathe from the inside. Just do it your way, no one is there to stop you.

I'm having exams later and here i am dropping u a comment haha..

Wish me luck!

Matthias Paul Low said...

just like all time... complaining.. dn be like that la... so stress de...