Thursday, December 11, 2008

.

speechless. i'm so damn frustrated right now. wat the heck?!

camp camp camp, and i dun have my phone with me! ya understand me?

on the phone with..
a she : apa kau punya model?
me : w580, yesterday i bagi kamu punya, sudah repair baik?
a she : oh. wait ah.
(paper moving sound, sili sala sili sala.)
a she : ello? kami send out warranty sudah.
me : wat?! apa tu?
a she : send out warranty.
me : ha? apa send out warranty?
a she : send out warranty maksud sudah bagi supplier untuk check la.
me : o, jadi... (trying to squeeze out a malay word..) bila bila.. (aiyah) how long?
a she : maybe.. 2 weeks o.. paling cepat 2 weeks lah,,
me : haa? apa?
a she : kerana kami perlu kirim ke sana.. saya rasa bout 1 month.. lebih..
me :..........

2 weekss?? one month??? ohhhh, jz take my life!  
now i'm using my old fo-own, no taking picture.. no music.. no jogging with it.. no watsoever.
if ya wanna call me,  or sms me, pls state ur name.. cause i don't know who u're at this moment.. cause i dont have ur contact munber.. all of them are inside the impaired phone.

geez.

0 voice(s) ^^: