Sunday, February 3, 2008

feelin.. tangy.

many frens left/are leaving.. is miri that bad? or should i say is malaysia that bad? perhaps..

well, it's nice wen many of us think of going out to study.. (including me), but why do they like to leave before form 5? because they can save more time? dunno..

guo wei, i actually feel sad when u said that u're leavin, i feel that u're really a good fren.. though we're not that close, but i'll remember u always, cause u treat ur frens real REAL nice.. so.. good luck to u! cheers! to a better life!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my thoughts of the day,
in this very moment, im still learning to manage my wobbling emotions.. i realise that no matter how the person treats u.. good or bad, it won't affect the way u treat them.. if a fren treats u like nothing, will u treat him/her the same way? haha, the old me would probably treat them the same way.. but now, i dun think i'll think in that way anymore.. congratz to me wohoo!
sometimes.. their little actions sour my heart..(splashing vineger right onto my heart, OW! IT'S SHRINKING!) owh.. how could they? but now i think that i'm jz over reacting, OVER REACTING! soo.. i'll get over every single thing that's sad.. and be the happy me! smile~~ for me.. ;)

4 voice(s) ^^:

kithow92 said...

hey, thung... new year liao, happy ma^^

Steve W. said...

well well well...

Haha, isn't it great to know that you've learnt, or starting to learn how to adjust your feelings accordingly. A sign of self-improvement..

thung said...

kit how... very very happy! u also had enjoyed ur cny right? haha

ya... it's great, i dun get sad so easily lu.. small small de things.. cheh..

thung said...
This comment has been removed by the author.