Thursday, February 21, 2008

jz tell me.

wat have i done wrong?
honestly, i really don't know
seems like
everyone is
rejecting me

ignorance

misunderstandings

refusal to chat

cold treatments

hateful stares

here i am
alone
like it used to be

pending tests
too sad
too down
too tired
to deal with

shall thee
give me strength?
give me courage?
or perhaps
numb my feelings?
end my sorrow?

cause i
have had tried
changing me
and

it failed.

13 voice(s) ^^:

emilio said...

女孩,你似乎一直为了别人而改变,却忘了自己是独立的,记得别只为别人想,你做了你该做的,其他的我们不能控制。

别人爱怎么对你,试着接受,也许不容易,可是是值得尝试的。

别忘了,你是为自己而蜕变,不是为了别人。

但愿你的每一天都阳光满满:)

Steve W. said...

Emotional fluctuations i guess? Things can't be that bad i'm sure.. May be this is the time of the year when people get their hands tied? There are times whenm we talk less, but it doesn't mean the bond of frens should change..

But alas, i have to say this, ladies are more prone to being sensitive than males, not to say that i'm not oversensitive at times though..

Just be cool and be yourself, the A mu up there gave u the best advices.. Change becos i wanna b better, and becos u wanna change, not becos u THINK others wan u to change..

Things will be fine sis, don't worry. I'm having my concert tonight, wish me the best!

kithow92 said...

aiyoh, dun like this ma.. sometimes i also feel alone.. but, juz adapt myself lor, wat to do?

Steve said...

hey..i am feeling so sad when read this blog..sometimes i also feel so alone,lonely,left out and even being rejected..so..try to talk with somebody about ur problems..dun keep it urself..we must terima kenyataan..so dun worry k?cheer up!
Tong! Tong! Tong! Chiang!
Tong! Tong! Tong! Chiang!

hihi!=)

thung said...

to ah mu, ah go, ah how, ah steve,
THHHAAAAAAAANNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
YYOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU

for the support,
i'll have a way to deal with it, and u guys de advice sure comes handy, yup, i'll try to rmb that changing is only for a better me, and only for myself, and will keep that in mind. sorry a ladies, seemed like i've sia soi u guys a,i think only me is like this la, sorry a ah mu.

ok i will try to adapt and accept..
& maybe.. find a fren to talk bout it.. steve a.. still tong tong tong chiang there.. no new year liao la..

Anonymous said...

THUNG THUNG,
haiyah..don sad larh~ luv u owes..
JYJY!! support u 4ever!!~

thung said...

thanks ai ling..
i really appreciate it, it means a lot to me, tests comin, jia you jia you!

emilio said...

晓彤,没关系啦,不用道歉,好在我说的还派的上用场

黄振邦,没礼貌!哈哈

KeroroLover said...

从你的文章里我找到了我自己的心声。。。

可以把这篇文章转到我的blog去吗?

kithow92 said...

hmm, not only u ler.. alyssa. sometimes i also feel so.. lolz

Kurt said...

Thung Thung Thung Thung Chiang..!

Life's unfair but it's also too short 4 u to alwayz think about the bad la..im stil ur fren aren't i..? tats smth good to think about rite?

Jkjk..cheer up k..

Once again..kurt succumbs to the tempation of narcissisicm..go me!

thung said...

alyssa is one kelian de fren, hope her frens won't neglect her too la, good luck to alyssa..

kit how, u got so many frens le..

kurt...fren fren fren! dunno why my other group of frens always like that, many of them la, haih, in the same 'club' de, always act coldly.. sometimes i was warmed by ur cold jokes, haha, at least there's still a fren like u, that will still talk to me wen u see me.
tong tong chiang!

Kurt said...

Now u noe why i dont join "gangs"..or "clubs"..peh..

Mesti berdikari tahu..kebolehan and kesaggupan DIRI untuk accomplish sesuatu TANPA hanging kepada ORANG LAIN..

WAkao..my moral sure 100%..haha..