Monday, March 31, 2008

another--

concert was brought to an end yesterday, 3 nights, every night doing the same performance, maybe because of that, the quality of the choir dwindled night after night.. "disappointment sneaks in"

my parents and lttle bro was back in ipoh these 3 days, i din go with them though i had bought the air ticket.. cause of wat? concert la! have to follow shing's car wen i need to go here and there, thanks very muchie to emilio and her family.. ma fan ni bu hao yi shu..

so i learnt to take care of myself lo, can't wait to learn drivin a..

overall, the concert was pretty good this year.. 'claps'

jz some pics here, only me and my frens.. sorriee, forgot to take pics on those performances..




CHEng yI me~ she's the conductor for chinese orchestra.. geng..




the staffs in brand on street, i set my hair there on the second night..




my hair.. 20 bucks.. my god.. nothing special le..



me and grace..



and of course, my best fren..



lydia wearing that niu zhai mao.

ok la.. will make a slideshow of my pics.. tata~

7 voice(s) ^^:

emilio said...

hey gurl! u're more than welcome! no mafan la.. no need to bu hao yi si de. haha!

glad tat u enjoyed the concert. i too took lotsa pics when i was involved few yrs back. too bad i hadnt started to blog last time.. haha!

thung said...

hey.. must say thanks.. thank you thank you.. haha

ya, i'd enjoyed it.. haha, blogging has become a trend now.. frenster outdated liao lo..

...Janice... said...

hey thung! wah..long time no comment liao ho? thanks for the pics, i get 2 c most of u...

eeee...every1 so pretty le...wad did u do? choir and? cheng yi so pretty til i bu xi guan...haha...shh..dun tell her^^

thung said...

jz choir la.. yup cheng yi is gorgeous..

haha glad that u dropped by.. i will post as many pics as i can regardin da activities at school,. haha dun worry

TseYui said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thung said...

ve2dreamhuh? got le.. dun have meh? it's the first programme of our concert, maybe u're late to see it..

kithow92 said...

hey, thung,.. haha... good job lar in concert !!