Thursday, March 6, 2008

tAggeD

heck.. get tagged by kurt.. jhee.. 'thanks'!

well..

55555555555 bad things bout me!!
numbo 1 i'm a paranoid, always being suspicious, 'are they talking bad things bout me?! o my god, i'm so not cool."
numbo 2 i'm a jerk.. well.. i 'm.
numbo 3 highly sensitive, actually it's quite the same with the first one, hate those frens who dun say hi to me.
numbo 4 negative thinking is my best buddy.
numbo 5 the horrible laziness, will play as long as i got time. i jz, wont concentrate especially when tests are approaching.

i would like to tag..
chung ong
kit how
karen
go gor
emilio

2 voice(s) ^^:

emilio said...

oh?? i m tagged?? hahaha! no worries.. i wil do it nx time when i post the nx entry=)

Wenyi said...

shiau thung..Are we friends?hahaz..did not know you very well..but,i would like to.. erm..Well, read my blog too o..~friends forever..^^

Love,
-Wen-