Saturday, December 8, 2007

New Hair, New ME!

guess wat? i had a new hair cut yesterday! at Brand On Street!
i had it cut short! look quite good with this new hair style(that's wat my family says.. u noe them de la) haha, but i personally think that it's quite ok, i love it!

i am going to Beijing the dAY after tomorrow o.. will be colddddd, gagaga.
this reminds me of cherng du.. eiyer, i was frozen during my stay there.
hope this trip will be fun..

New ME? now, i am going to change myself... all those bad de will go away soon.
bit by bit, i learn not to care as much as i do b4, how some of my 'so -called' frens treat me, u can treat me like.. i dunno, whatever way u like, i wont care that much, cause, that aint my problem buddy.
friends, come and go, u thought u're one of their closest frens? then u're WRONG!
never ever think like that, for me la, cause u'll get very ( i mean VERY) disappointed wen u found out that that's not the case..
so, agree or disagree, depends on u lo.

some frens are meant to be.. jz playmates,and they'll never be true.
u laugh together, u play together, hang out together, but still feel the distance between u and them..
they always think that it's us, who're not trying to make frens, not trying to get involved in frens' outings.. but if u're always the one who get left out, would u still, have the courage to hang out with them?

so please,beware, before u spit those words out, think carefully, ask urself whether u really want him or her to hang out with u.

no offense.

talking back bout the new me, i will jia you! thanks to my family, christine, and emilio, who're always there to care.

6 voice(s) ^^:

kithow92 said...

wat !! new hair.. haha, i wan see i wan see...

emilio said...

hey girl, post ur new look pics here le. we wanna see. haha! ya, it's good to evolve to a better person. wish ya da best n enjoy ur trip ;)

thung said...

haha, i will i will..

Kurt said...

Hehe..Not all changes are good..make sure u change for the better..

Commenting on earlier post,u dun giv me the impression on being cool..or a drifter whn talking..haha..myb i jz hav a diffrent perspective of ur personality..

Believe wad u think is true,not wad ppl tell u to believe..gud luk k..and enjoy ur trip in beijing..

Christine Wong said...

Aiyer..short hair ooo...very trendy la!
I hope you really meant what you said o! Change for better...Jia you!

Bernard said...

"u laugh together, u play together, hang out together, but still feel the distance between u and them.. "

This is the highlight! I like it..
and experience it though..