Thursday, December 27, 2007

untitled

i'm pleased. with my pmr result.
but at the same time, i felt bad, cause some of my frens din get straight As.. so, pls dun give up, u can start by working hard in ur form 4..

i dun feel any excitement at all, cause the name on the pmr slip is wrong!
wong shiau thung-- wong shian thung.. it's all my fault all my fault.. din check propery.. haih. can someone help me fix thiss?? GOD??? o no.. i'm a free thinker..
i guess i have to fix all the mess up BY MYSELF. huo kai la me.

tomoro lion dance training lo.. jia you for me, cause i'm slow and stupid, must focus o!

3 voice(s) ^^:

Christine Wong said...

omg..wrong name?? YOu mean like when you are having the test ur name is already wrong?

Oi, cannot like this la. Must complain o! or else not sah too le. Must complain...call the test centre la.

emilio said...

it's ok u're slow, at least u're willing to learn.. jia you =)

thung said...

i din check properly at the first place, my own fault le.. neh, that time we have to sign de le.. before sending our names jabatan pendidikan one. cikgu afidah noe already, she said after the result come out chai can change, so have to wait till school reopens lo, and find her or maybe other teachers who can deal with this.. yalo.. not sah, eiyer.. thank you to christine..

haha, thank you to emilio, jia you jia you for me!