Tuesday, December 4, 2007

awaken

i started my morning, went to school for dance and sing rehersal.
after a morning of catching up the dance, i was already femished, and whacked out..
then in the afternoon, i was in the hall, with three other counsellors and mudas..

i started a conversation with one friend, which later turned out to be sort of like, LECTURE.
it was bout my attitude la.. my stupid attitude. i often gave people an impression of being cool, i admit that talking to me can be tiring AND IRRITATING, cause..i like to talk negatively, haha, that's what he told me, and i din even realize that till.. NOW.

he said, this is the thing he hated the most, in me, wei.. sometimes,
people jz dun change right(they do, but, not so fast bah) but i'll try la, so, my friends out there, please give me some time and help me, slap me wen i talk like that.

and i've also been told that i'm quite, haha, that's because i'm drifting into my thoughts.. or maybe i jz dunno wat to talk that time.. forgive me forgive me.

phew.. why am i writing all these crap?

2 voice(s) ^^:

Christine Wong said...

SLAP YOU NOW..muahahahhaa
you are acting like what you said again..maybe what he meant is you being soo moody eh..
Just cheer up la..

thung said...

wahahahaha, really la.. i'm being cheerful already... so.. moody no more.