Wednesday, November 28, 2007

aHAha..

remember that i said i xian mu u for being sick?
well.. now i no longer have to xian mu u lo..
cause, i'm sick liao today, hahaha..
so zhun meh?
haha, really zhun, caught a cold yesterday, this morning start to shiver, cough, flu..
then my mom says i have a fever.. but when we come to the clinic, it's CLOSED!
so, have to wait maybe tonight cai qu see doctor..
luckily, after having a panadol, my fever eased, now only have a sore throat, and a runny nose.
haha, see, i'm still healthy enough to update my blog o!

4 voice(s) ^^:

Christine Wong said...

luckily i am still in a half sick half not sick state. Dont know why a.everytime before my sick, i was like having cold like that. But after that, i am still ok. I cant be sick, cannot...because..ehhe, visit my blog to know lo..

...Janice... said...

feeling ok now?? wah...so happy 2 c my name or it's actually my blog..at ur sidebar...hehe...thanks^^

emilio said...

hey girl, take care ya! n get well soon =]

thung said...

jhee, thanks.. haha, ok already lu..