Wednesday, November 28, 2007

a FaiLure?

yea.. guess wat? i'm not going to chung hua camp!
why? cause i can't stand to be tortured anymore! not for the third time!
well.. u can call me a failure, too girly, shi bai.. and whatever that u can think of..

i decided not to go at the last minute, after i hear the briefing..
the rules are quite tough for this year, no short pants, no calling back to mom and dad, no junk food.. this and that.. so, i guess it doesn't suit me at all..

one of my frens said.. if u dun go, u will bei kan bu qi o.. and one said, dun go dun go lo.. haha, am i really that annoying to u?

i've been thinking bout that over and over.. really? really hui bei ren kan bu qi?

but still, i wish u guys good luck, have fun without me (cheh, like i'll ever be weighty to u guys)...

it won't make much difference anyway even if i go.. so.. byebye..

6 voice(s) ^^:

Kurt said...

Nah..ppl won't call u a failure lah..it's ur choice wad..but i really wanna go after i did last year..but dun think i can handle so many camps this holiday..

I miss the angel game..whr u take care of some body without them knowing hu u are..fun-ness..XD

小七 said...

u r not a failure.. as me, i take this camp as a challenge lo.. different ppl different thoughts mar.. at least u r brave 2 make ur own decision lor.. hope nx yr u can join lo.. jia you!

thung said...

haha, thanks for those guys,
ya, i like the angel game too, actually, i think the main reason i dun wanna go is because of the games la.. i'm really not that type of ppl who likes 'games'.. i prefered to learn first aid, and marching during the camp.. those are more practical la..
ya, diff ppl diff thoughts.. some think games' fun, but for me.. haha..
i'll surely join next year.. it'll be much more fun!

thung said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine Wong said...

If you are a failure, what am I?!!
Quit fong chi me ok? I only went there for once and i say bye bye forever camp chung hua..torturing. Still, i cant deny that it was still fun.
But wat i remember most is we have to sleep in coldness and wake up in shock..aih..haha
Same as kurt, i love the angel game most..HAHA! Remember, you, ken, me and jai seng..muahahahaa...so funny. I still jio jai seng a few days ago..haha
Ok, now, cheer up and stop talking like a "failure", if you kept on talking like that, then you are. So, STOPNOW

thung said...

haha, christine a... the angel game.. yalo.. love love that.. we're all together le.. so qiao a..
haha, i remember we kinda.. "sleep together', that was fun.. at least got u there with me.. jz next to me, ur group.. hehe.. next year we'll play together ok..
okok i'll stop saying i'm a failure..