Friday, November 23, 2007

CoUrage


Courage. Is this word familiar?

i guess this word revolves around every single one of us here, me, you, him and her..

still remember the first time u read in front of class? the first time u step onto the stage to sing, dance or talk? the first time u tell him/her how much ur're deeply falling in love with him/her?

see.. courage is desperately needed to do all these..


and here i am, finally have the guts to post out my first blog ever..
i dunno, maybe it's the urge of having all my sorrow, grieve, happiness, to be shared, with frens, with u guys.


today's saturday, a day in which i can spend all my time at home, infront of tv screens and my comp. Pitifully boring day, BUT!!! my bros and my mom are coming back tomoro, and all the noises will come back to this house.. haha, especially my little's bro screams and my mom's singing.. miss 'em (though sometimes they're quite irritatin'). and for my big bro, miss him LOTZ and LotZZZ.. the last time i saw him is on the month of june. And now it's NOVEMBER!!! It has been like wat... FIVE MONTHS! holy cow!


talking bout yesterday, it'd been a great day for me.. muda's first meetin, i guess,
and almost all the counsellors went to school to.. pei them.. say hao ting yi dian is to
guide them lo.. give opinion on their drama..haha but i did neither of them.. hhaha..

sorry a counsellors.. i noe i'm not being 'responsible' enough la.. cause i walked around here and there..

even went to the gym le :P.. *sorry sorry, pls dun bu shuang me o!*

in the afternoon, well i've a great time with my frens.. up there in block A... in that.. yi dian dou bu leng de room.. inside was steaming hot a, sweat like crazy..

we chat and chat , laugh and laugh the whole afternoon... hehe pei yang gan qing ma..
even noiser than the mudas.. sorry a mudas...

to conclude, it's amazingly cool!

jilly, amos, bak hock, choon man, ah ling, joanne, fiona, and hopefully kevin, kit wee and joy,

see yall on monday!


5 voice(s) ^^:

kithow92 said...

haha, u have done ur good job to guide them la^^

kwww91 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kwww91 said...

wa..got my name inside ohh.. no bad !! Thanks ya ..
K la see u tml !!
Bb..

emilio said...

hey shiau thung! never knew tat u blog too! hahaha! keep it up n enjoy blogging *wink*

thung said...

thanks a kit how.. for telling me that.. (though i noe it's not very true:p)

kit wee.. of cause got ur name la..

yeng nee.. haha.. surprise le??
i'll surely keep it up and enjoy.. thanks aa..