Sunday, November 25, 2007

damaged, Badly

do u noe wat it feels like to be left behind?
do u noe wat it feels like to be the last one to know everything that ur frens did behind u?
do u noe wat it feels like when... u dun even noe who is true??
i noe.
maybe all of these happenings are ur own fault.
maybe u're not nice to them? acting too cool?
or maybe u're jz not worthy to have a friendship with?

nonetheless, why did u care so much? they won't let u be a part of them..
might as well live ur own life, bother nothing on whatever thing that's happening around..
if it's that way, will u be happier?


You don't have to say, what you did,
I already know,
Now there's just no chance,
for you and me,
there'll never be,
And don't it make you sad about it..
The damage is done
So I guess I be leaving
Cry me a river,
Cause I've already cried..
And it is breaking me down
Watching the world spin 'round
While my dreams fall down
Is anybody out there?
It is breaking me down
No more friends around
And my dreams fall down
Is anybody out there?
Can anybody out there hear me?
Cuz I cant seem to hear myself
Can anybody out there see me?
Cuz I cant seem to see myself
It's gotta be a heaven somewere
Can you save me from this hell?
Can anybody out there feel me?
Cuz I cant seem to feel myself
Losing my way,Keep losing my way
Keep losing my way
Can you help me find my way?
Losing my way,Keep losing my way
Keep losing my way
Can you help me find my way?

7 voice(s) ^^:

Sing said...

hey fren, dun be so depressed. there is always someone thinking about u and u dont know about it. there is always frens who cared about u. juz tat u haven seen them. it's never too late to become frens again.

Christine Wong said...

Dont say as if you are the only one feeling that la!!!
Grr...
Be happy a bit. come on, no big deal. That's their problem, not yours. Just be yourself. Dont push yourself to become like one of them. Because you are unique, not a follower.
Cheers..

Kurt said...

Cheer up k? frens tat leaves u behind do not deserve to be called frens..find new ones..don't live in agony..

Smile..?

KeroroLover said...

dont think so much liaw..i know your feelings..and my condition is even worst..

being the last to know everything..being left out from parties, outings, bbq...that feeling just sucks!!

at least you still have friends beside you supporting you...

i'm now living in my own world..only myself..

emilio said...

hey girl, never ever lose faith on friendship ya. u will never know wat u'd gained unless u'd lost them. every friendship has its very own probs to deal with. sincerely hope tat u'll get stronger n stronger after tis. be tough n cheer up *smile*

thung said...

thanks guys, singtze, christine, kurt, alyssa, emilio..

ya, cheers, and smile for ourselves,like what chris and kurt said.. i will surely do that.. find new gang of frens.. i noe there're still many nice people out there.. who will ask me to join their parties.. outings.. as long as we are together, i'm satisfied and grateful..

and alyssa..u're one of them who's supporting me..u're not alone, see, i'm like u..

;)

kithow92 said...

hmm... juz one sentence... i should make u high!!