Tuesday, January 1, 2008

1.1.2008

although it's the first day of the year, we still have to go back to school to prepare for the orientation but at least i'm not alone, cause i got my frens! family for the night time.

haih, today i saw something terrible, it's concerning a fren of mine, he's using the wrong way to relieve stress, i jz hope that i can talk to him, but, i;m scared of being a busybody. hope he'll be alright.

i also realized that a fren can leave u in any second, without hesitation... haih, say no more..

7 voice(s) ^^:

Jac said...

hey gal.. try to cheer up.. come on.. i knw de st nt like tat one.. anyway.. u may share ur problems wif me too if u dun mind.. cheer up.. remember to smile..=)

Steve W. said...

Wrong way to destress? Hope its not the way that i have in mind.. Talk to him or her lo..

Li'fe back on track, but i still miss home like always.. Guess the feeling is hard to kill.. Or is it me who didn't want to kill it?

Unknown said...

you are so gonna have fun in orientation..missing my old times now..maybe i'll drop by once in a while..budden, i dunno anyone there anymore..sadly..maybe u can bring me around? =P

just a word of mind, there might be "stuff" popping up during orientation, u know, those annoying stuff, just dont give a mind about it, den everything will be alright, enjoy the next two weeks, it's gonna be the highlights of ur secondary school life!

Friends, they can leave when they just feel like it, friends left me, my best friends...well, life, it's like that...

thung said...

my go go, talk to him? nawh, not really a good idea, or is it? haha, of course will miss home, will those feelings consume me when i'm studying abroad in the future? dunno o..

jasper, haha, u come by la, and teach me things that i dunno, since my go go is not here,and yes i'll bring u around! ya.. frens are temporary only.. jz leave me lo.. nothing wad..

jai / 济胜 said...

fren wun leave u de, onli if u giv up on him o her le.. i nvr stop take u as my fren oso.. bout tat crazy guy, can onli say if he din do lik tat, he mayb feel more stress, jz let him express ba..

thung said...

thanks for telling me that jai jai, i really appreciate that, and i'll do the same to u too. that crazy guy must find someone to talk with, and i'm always here to listen. so, i hope he'll talk to me lo..

thung said...

thanks for telling me that jai jai, i really appreciate that, and i'll do the same to u too. that crazy guy must find someone to talk with, and i'm always here to listen. so, i hope he'll talk to me lo..