Thursday, January 3, 2008

HATE my class

today's juzt the first day, and i really hate my class, cause almost all of them are nerds! now i only got a few good frens left, one of my best friends has left, and sooner or later, the other one is going to leave me too! i'll surely miss 3A!

it's all because of my stupid brain, like shit a, dunno think wat wanna take chinese, now shuang lo, suffer the consequences on the decisions that i'd made myself! change pi la change. pay the price u fool!

5 voice(s) ^^:

emilio said...

hey thung, dun regret on ur decision. prove to urself tat u hav made the right choice. certainly u're the one who noe wat suits u most. alto ur frens are not by ur side, ur frenship wil never fade away right? all da best girl=)

Steve W. said...

Hey hey.. Noones always makes the right decisions right? And u'll never know its a bad one until u've let it stand through the test of time.

Friends are important of course, but studies pave the road of your future! Its only the first day of school, don't u think ur decision deserves the benefit of the doubt? Try it out and see how it goes, for all u know it might just work in the class.

And u don't really know the people in your class yet right? At least not well enough.. Get them a chance and give urself a chance. Come on!!

thung said...

emilio, ya, i'll prove it to the world! and if that one really dun suits me, i'll make another decision, for my own good! and ya, i hope the friendships that i'd with my frens won't fade.. at least not so fast! thanks a bunch!

go go,
ya..u're right, i'll hang on, and see if it really suits me, studies and frens are equally important, but in a different perspective, studies are definitely important to bright up my future.i'll try it out, i promise! haha, those nerdies? maybe will take to them, but u noe la, later i become nerd also, so, cannot stick close to them a..haha, dun worry i still have other frens.. i hope.

Jac said...

hey.. dun regret on ur decision.. try to cheer up gal.. everything wil be alright..

Christine Wong said...

fine..i will not fan you liao..

Since you are so determine with it, stick with it la. Try to make the best out of it. Haha..