Wednesday, January 9, 2008

people change, FAST.

the SIXTH day... still have three more days left..
dunno la.. jz dun feel so excited anymore, not so happy anymore..
haih, friends are always one of the common topics i mention in my blog..
so, really hope u guys won't feel sien of this la..

as one of the counsellors, i'm really not doing anything, felt so useless, just so useless, maybe it's the reason why most mudas.. dun like me, or dun respect me..
haih, u've chosen the wrong person for this post! cause i'm not fit to be a counsellor! wen they have gatherings.. i dunno about it.. haih, maybe it's my own fault, i should ask them frequently on these type of things, take care them more..
but it's too late to say all these stuffs.. it's jz too late.

maybe it's a good thing to end the orientation, faster. focus on my studies. jz my studies. cause frens, are easy to find, but, hard to keep. i guess te mudas won't remember me after the orientation. like one of my best frens said, jz stay as happy as possible in the orientation, eventhough u noe some ppl beside u are not true, (they tend to say sthg that u like, pretend to care for u), anyways, i'm still happy, whether u're true or not, i won't noe. all i can say is, i've given my heart to u all, feel it?

9 voice(s) ^^:

jai / 济胜 said...

my mood change, does not mean i change de.. Thung, gt things, find me, no things oso can find me.. these few days u wun c me nicely de.. wait after orientation ba..

emilio said...

thung, things change but u learn from the rapid change rite? life's unpredictable n u cant avoid drastic changes tat wil take place sooner or later. hope u can cope wif tis n handle it well. afterall, it wil evolve into something useful in ur life.

Steve W. said...

See how nice emilio is to yu with her words of advice? And little kit will also be of a good companion should need one. I'm sure these years are turbulent for teenagers, myself included, for the last year. But grow to learn how it can be tackled, and then u'll be satisfied with your own heightened matureness.

Jac said...

hey.. felt it le la.. try to be happy and dun care others.. a new year jz approach.. jz use a new style and way to enjoy urself.. good luck in everything..^^

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

thung said...

haha jai jai, orientation finish liao lu, so i guess u'll be looking happy everyday lo!

emilio, really thank you for ur advice, it seems like i got a sister out there who're always caring..i'll cope with this, hopefully it'll turn out good.

go go, many ppl say i'm a mature girl, always got mature thinkings, but actually, i'm really not who they think i'm. i tend to have a a 10 year old brain, always very sensitive. but i'll learn to grow up, cause it's a must. frens come and leave, but i'll think of it as a challenge for me to grow up.

hey jac, u're right, i should consider this, use a new way to let me feel better.. thanks for ur wishes ya..

Sing said...

long time din visit ur blog.. yea.. things always changes.. we have to grow up to cope with the changes.. frens are changing.. adapting to the new environment.. time passes and u will see the difference.. true frens are hard to find, hard to keep.. tats why frens are precious.. Frens forever, my dear fren!

kithow92 said...

JUZ DUN FORGET U ARE THE BEST !!

thung said...

thanks a.. thanks for ur advice! i mean it!

and thanks kit how... for that! we are all THE BEST!